By rwally8
#78944 Pixlemon Adventure Map!

Hey guys!

I've recently started a project where i will be making a actual pixlemon adventure map!

Me and my friends have already begun!

The map will have the full Pokemon Fire Red story. This includes gyms, the elite 4, towns that you will regocnoze from the real game, semi open world where you can fight trainers and wild pokemon, and the legendaries!

I will be creating this map on a server, and would really like some help, so if you are intereated, comment down below and ill add you to the whitelist.

Subscribe to me on youtube for updates and a series on the map before it is available for download!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSRJLL ... CdkfByHXrQ

I will also be creating a public server for pokemon battles for all that want them!

By Ewery1
#79159 How exactly are you going to make the gym leaders? It would be really cool if you could use command blocks, but sadly, you can't.
By rwally8
How exactly are you going to make the gym leaders? It would be really cool if you could use command blocks, but sadly, you can't.

Well you see, sadly there will be no way to have gym leaders if you download the map for singleplayer.

However, along with the server for just battles, this adventure map will be up as a server, where me and my friends will be the gym leaders.

In the next update for minecraft, where the new comand blocks come out, we may be able to have command blocks spawn trainers at whatever level we specify.
By rwally8
SireSolo wrote:So, will it be like my map of Fire Red, which is to scale, or like the countless others, that are not?

No this will be exact, and i mean EXACT. We have already begun, and the whole thing is exactly to scale.
By SireSolo
rwally8 wrote:
SireSolo wrote:So, will it be like my map of Fire Red, which is to scale, or like the countless others, that are not?

No this will be exact, and i mean EXACT. We have already begun, and the whole thing is exactly to scale.

Oh, ok, so just like mine, which is exactly to scale... a.k.a. take a step in the game, take the same step in my map... and everything you do in the game, you can do in my map, still working on figuring out escape ropes... but everything else, like HM Fly, and HM Strength, etc... including the stores, items found (at least most of the items, the ones that pixelmon mod provides) and my own customized NPC to run the shops, gyms, pokemon Centers and everything they say in the game, they say in my map... In other words, mine is an Exact Replica of the map... and I'm almost 80% complete... Have fun with making yours... would like to see what you have so far... also, i'm using the whole tardis concept for my buildings (smaller on the outside)... how are your buildings?
By J4ylok
Ewery1 wrote:How exactly are you going to make the gym leaders? It would be really cool if you could use command blocks, but sadly, you can't.

Actually, you can make gym battles with command blocks. I am playing a map right now that has them.
JOIN THE TEAM