By SpazzyLaNinja
Morne_0f_Caex wrote:why aren't you on? were never on at the same time.

I'm gonna be honest here. GTA V is top of the list for me right now. I'll watch the server more carefully next time and log on and give you a tour. It'll be up the rest of the day today. Sorry about that.
By SpazzyLaNinja
Morne_0f_Caex wrote:i looked up the problem and it happens with some mods so the npcs is the one causeing it :/
so I cant join till it is removed unless something happens.

There is no problem with CustomNPCs, and it's not being removed. If you can't get it to work I'm sorry, but everyone else's works fine. If you are getting the ID Error then you downloaded the wrong Custom NPCs file. Please check the download to make sure it's 500MB, if you have the 4 MB download, then that's your problem.
By Waterboyr
#78221 Waterboyr
Squirtle/Turtwig
http://imgur.com/FBr0L9P,SzB8nkG,TR6D7b ... ,zPOeitF#0
That has my best Minecraft creation.
I would like to be a part of building this new region for lots of reasons.
1. I'm bored a lot of the time
2. Every single thing like this I've been in never worked out so I want to finally find one that would work
3. Being a part of a team building a whole region and helping people out and making a new server is a great and fun thing to do.
4. I only like to build on servers and so I love things like this
And I call dibs on Water or Ghost/Dark gym. Whichever would be most convenient for you.
By SpazzyLaNinja
Morne_0f_Caex wrote:idt you can just ask to be a leader like that hes looking for builders mabey latter he will start doing stuff like that but if you become a builder you can dibs

Please, don't answer posts for me, Morne. Thank you, but if I need to talk to the person, I PM them.
By Bucky_Weasel2
#80872 Hey Spazzy i would love to be part of this building team! My in-game name is Bucky_Weasel2, long story btw, and I'm 13. I don't have skype, but I don't mind chatting trough minecraft chat. My best creation so far is probably a pixelmon adveture I'm working on now. it will be a youtube series soon, also, based of of Pokemon: iron and coal. (sorry that was unnessecary) But, um... i guess I just want to be a part of this because I love to build, I love Pokemon, and I enjoy making adventure maps. I'm a decent builder, and I can be online 10 hours a week.
JOIN THE TEAM