Like itttt?

36%
36%
28%

By fosterd
#79067 it looks pretty good but wait for the next update their is a heap of new pokemon and really good new models like harbingers charizard line and blastoise line
By fosterd
#79068 and edeodins sceptile line and stolphiassilver mudkip line but their is someone else making the mudkip line that looks really good so their might be a pole for them 2
By Kalaster1
#85470 Looks great, but some feedback:
- You should squish the banner down just a bit, I feel like it's too tall, but the width is fine.
- The first picture of scyther is great.
- I feel like the second picture of arbok is too dark to see and is hard to get a feel of (how do I explain this...) the environment of which the pokemon live in... Try taking the picture in a brighter environment, or if still at night, make sure you can see the pokemon clearly whether with torches or with more moonlight.
- The third picture of gyrados looks good, but it looks as if it's only the head of gyarados for some reason. Try taking the picture in a bigger lake or ocean, and see if you can make it so that the gyarados has its mouth open in the water, like the gyarados on the current banner. Also, I think you should replace the gyarados with a different pokemon, since gyarados is already on the current banner.
- The last picture of Venusaur looks a bit awkward because of the un-even terrain it's standing on (or at least with those couple of blocks in the way on the bottom left). I suggest you re-take the picture in the same environment (in a shady forest during the day, with some sunlight peaking through) but then have it so that there are no blocks in the picture that are up to your waist or higher. Then try to angle the picture more so that it's not a straight-line view of Venusaur's front, showing more detail to its body, but at the same time still keeping a good background environment for the picture. Also it looks like the graphics were on Fast when this was taken, so I think it would look better if the graphics were turned to Fancy for this picture, because the leaves look as if they're on Fast graphics. Or does that not work with the shaders mod? Though if you can, do that.
- If you do replace any pokemon for the pictures, then use the newer pokemon and/or pokemon that have the amazing, rounder models instead of the more blocky models, so as to attract more people to its attention.
Otherwise, great banner! We need a new one anyways.
JOIN THE TEAM