By atomicicey
#74793 Im looking for builders to help with the construction of a adventure server map. Note it will be similar to the size and ratio of the map made by Eisenbahn. it will be a island region making the possible to make more regions in the future a possibility. I will need builders specialized in structures and natural environments. We will be using terraforming and world edit alot for the beginning steps so well will need experienced and trust worthy people. If you feel you can help please provide your info below in this format. IGN, pasted builds with links, pictures, past staff jobs and why you want to be a builder. We might also need a professional modder for our server as well so if anyone is looking for a fresh start message me or commit below. I will update this every two weeks with the progress once the building starts.

Ip will be provided on acceptance it will not be white listed if u abuse this you will be fired.

Open positions:
Head- builder
head- designer
mod- builder
high- level- builder
high- level- builder
designer
designer
builder
builder
builder
builder
builder
builder
Note no staff or other owners are going to be chosen until map is 85% complete all builders are guaranteed a spot in future builds
Note 2: map will be released when finished

By atomicicey
#75215 Here is the general landscape of the new region. This is just a quick drawing, cites and other important landmarks will be added.
Blue = water
green= trees
yellow= plains
red= hot areas
light blue = cold areas
grey = rock
| Show
JOIN THE TEAM