By Fares_tabet
#74477 Pokemon Sinnoh region map block by block replica!

Welcome pokemon fans to the minecraft Sinnoh region map ! Relive your pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum  experience by exploring the map or just blowing it up  !

This version ( V3 ) includes :

-Twinleaf town                 -Route 218
 -Eterna City
-Route 201                      -Floaroma Town
 -Eterna Forest
-Lake verity                    -Route 204

-Sandgem town               -Route 205

-Route 202                      -Valley Windworks

-Jubilife city 
 -Route 218

-Canalave city 
-Route 204

Download link in the description of the following video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE5bVWDRjlI

Preview:
Jubilife city :

route 205:

Canalave city:

Eterna City:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME !

By tenebraemaximus
Fares_tabet wrote:
tenebraemaximus wrote:Jubilife looks wrong.

Well you can take your DS and check block by block to see if its wrong if you feel like it, 1 game block = 2 minecraft blocks

I checked the PokéCentre, your is 11 blocks wide. Should be 10 blocks if you're doing a perfect 1:2 scale. Same can be said for your 1 wide door.

The Sinnoh I've been building is almost complete with the exception of the Underground, Turnback Cave and Distortion World, to a perfect 1:2 scale.
By Fares_tabet
tenebraemaximus wrote:
Fares_tabet wrote:
tenebraemaximus wrote:Jubilife looks wrong.

Well you can take your DS and check block by block to see if its wrong if you feel like it, 1 game block = 2 minecraft blocks

I checked the PokéCentre, your is 11 blocks wide. Should be 10 blocks if you're doing a perfect 1:2 scale. Same can be said for your 1 wide door.

The Sinnoh I've been building is almost complete with the exception of the Underground, Turnback Cave and Distortion World, to a perfect 1:2 scale.

Well good for you.. whats the download link of your map :) ? ill check for myself
By tenebraemaximus
Fares_tabet wrote:
tenebraemaximus wrote:
Fares_tabet wrote:

Well good for you.. whats the download link of your map :) ? ill check for myself

There is no download link, but the map is in the progress of being built. Send me a PM and I will give you the server IP and you can see the map.
JOIN THE TEAM