Should I release the Resource Pack?

50%
50%
By Kyiv
#68037 Hi Kyiv here, as I have posted before I said I was going to convert Codzhe's Pixelmon Texture Pack into a Resource pack.
I have kind of hit a brick wall as I do not know how to make the GUI for pixelmon work in the texture pack.
The other Buttons and Backgrounds work but not the Pokemon Sidebar and the Battle GUI.
If you know how to help please do reply me here.

Thanks,
Kyiv

By Kyiv
#68044 I have read about this and people have said Resource packs aren't compatible with modded textures?
I am not sure about it.
I have all the Buttons, widgets, etc. working and just not the Pixelmon GUI.
Should I just release the resource pack as it is or wait until Mod API on Resource packs are compatible?

Thanks,
Kyiv
By valli28
#68852 They are compatable. I think I might have the same GUI as you have, I basicly combined the Pokecraft Texturepack and the FireRed GUI a few months ago. It was mainly for an Adventure Pixelmon server called Pokeballers.
I had the same problem with the GUI about the mod itself. You know, battle interface GUI, trading machines and PCs.
Here is the link to my ResourcePack: http://adf.ly/4835518/pokeballers-texture-pack-v2
since I have updated it ETC. I have also added a few sounds to it. Mainly to add to the general Pokemon feel.
I am currently trying to make the mod sounds work. Like... The Healer is silent and stuff. I want it to make that Healing sounds from the games, but I cant find the right location for it. It might not even be there at all.:D
I will also make a version of it soon, that has a few tracks on the Sound Discs in Minecraft, SOOO Will be able to make themed music inside the Pokecenters on the servers:D
I dont understand why they didnt do it in the mod itself. I hope you find out of your problem. Just download mine and see where the location is.
This pack is slightly changed from the one Riley Vace made, the one called Pokecraft. The .txt folder of credit is still in there. I didnt make the full pack.
By Kyiv
#68853 Yeah I found that out This Morning. I used your pixelmon folder with textures and I changed them to the ones from the Original FireRed.
And also your GUI's I changed some of the Widgets to make them kind of Original.
Thanks for Helping. I have released this Resource Pack and It has default Texture but I changed the Foliage Color for the grass to make them feel like the Dark Grass.
JOIN THE TEAM