By claudekennilol
#88466 The roof looks way too vibrant and the texture on the roof makes it look more blocky than it actually is (because each block has a distinct individual "square" shading)--the roof being so red just makes it look bad. There's also no pokeball design on the floor. Other than those two details, it looks great, definitely better than anything I can build.
By Hypnose
claudekennilol wrote:The roof looks way too vibrant and the texture on the roof makes it look more blocky than it actually is (because each block has a distinct individual "square" shading)--the roof being so red just makes it look bad. There's also no pokeball design on the floor. Other than those two details, it looks great, definitely better than anything I can build.

First off, Pokemon centers often have vibrant red roofs. Secondly, minecraft is supposed to be blocky.. It's kind of a big part of the game. What am i supposed to make it round by using cubes? :/ Lastly, my pokemon centers are more based off of earlier gen pokemon centers(A mix of red, blue, green, yellow, gold, silber, ruby and, sapphire.) which did not have pokeball designs on the floors.(except ruby and sapphire anyway)
JOIN THE TEAM