By Hypnose
#66133 Alright, so I made this Pokemon Center a while back. Redstone Blocks seemed to look the best for the roof and Pokemon Centers are almost always white so quartz seemed perfect for the walls. However I just noticed how OP it is. If I can't find the save, I'll try to recreate it with Red Wool or Red Died Hardened Clay.
Spoiler:
Back:
Side:
Front:
Front Zoomed:
Inside Upstairs Front View:
Inside Upstairs Above View:
Inside Upstairs Left View:
Inside Upstairs Right View:
Downstairs Front:
Downstairs Back:

By Ewery1
#79165 Hm, I think it's good, but I don't think this can possibly be a randomly spawning occurrence because of the quartz (redstone already being dealt with)
Otherwise the design is really good :D
By Hypnose
Rudak wrote:is nice.

Thank you. ^^

Ewery1 wrote:Hm, I think it's good, but I don't think this can possibly be a randomly spawning occurrence because of the quartz (redstone already being dealt with)
Otherwise the design is really good :D

I understand it's a bit OP, however my main goal was to make it look as much like a Pokemon Center from the games as I could. I don't really care if it makes it into the game to be honest. Personally, I don't think a pokemon center made of wood and wool look right. Marble looks much more like the walls of the Pokemon Centers in the games and Redstone Blocks are the only blocks in the game that are red enough to actually pull off the red roof look the games have. Though I did say before I understand that it's Over Powered. I guess I'll just have to settle for finding one randomly spawning in the server I'm going to make, tare it down and rebuild it with my Marble and Redstone Blocks.~ :P
Thank you for your input by the way. ^^
By Reinen
#83756 They wont allow redstone blocks iron diamond blocks etc it looks like a fake colluesiem sorry
By Hypnose
Reinen wrote:They wont allow redstone blocks iron diamond blocks etc it looks like a fake colluesiem sorry

I see.. Well I did say I do know it's OP. I made this before I knew about the request thread for Pokemon Centers was made, so I had no rules to follow. I just made it for fun. Besides I already planned on recreating it with different materials. Please read the main post and the post just above your own. If you had you'd already know this. Lastly I'm not really sure what a "fake colluesiem" is.. But if you mean fake Colosseum, I'm not sure how it looks "fake".. Other than the back I don't see any relation to a Colosseum. To be honest I only added the columns to keep the back from being so bland. However, I do see how this was a mistake and I will not make it again..
Thank you for your criticism. ^^
JOIN THE TEAM