By Xiro
#4491 Have all you guys seen the team working on making all the maps of the Pokemon world to perfect accuracy? There's more than one team but out of them all I like the Pokécraft team the best. They have every extra location you can think of, including places where you get event-only legendaries.

http://pokecraft.tumblr.com/

Can you identify each location?

Everything is to scale at 1:1

They didn't do the traditional setup, which I think is better since it looks a lot like Japan.

By Xiro
#4539 Oh. Yeah. That would make sense. '>_>
By Tom_X
#4567 Their work is really awesome, the map seems great!
By Yaseen
#6266 O.o that looks amazing
By SubGenesis
#21951 It really makes no sense why poke craft doesn't have it's own sub forum on 'servers' (and justiscraft for that matter too), like mcpm alpine, considering how big it is and how much effort has gone into it's maps.

Due to the number of posts on the servers forum it can be annoying to find and prevents organising the topic into various sub sub forums.
By Codzhe
#23117 Awesome as soon as i am done with my homework i will test that server out :D
By AeroForce19
#24011 Just letting everyone know, I was on the server before. It is a bukkit build server. They will eventually release the map for people to download, but Pixelmon is not installed on it.
JOIN THE TEAM