By xWildxManx
#61236 They look too good to be real.... great models, great sprites, go zero!

By ZeroFollower0
#63010 to be honest they lookt o be straight ripped from the games. but that works even then. if ya want i can make your X-Potions for ya it would only take me a hour to gettem all done. im really quick with little sprites
By zero_breaker
ZeroFollower0 wrote:to be honest they lookt o be straight ripped from the games. but that works even then. if ya want i can make your X-Potions for ya it would only take me a hour to gettem all done. im really quick with little sprites

Ahhh
another Zero
what do I do

but honestly, most sprites in the pokemon games are larger than 16x16 which means it's impossible to just rip them out and put into the mod, except if you resize it (Which looks awful. Yeah, I'm looking at you, whoever made that old Oran Berry sprite). I only took the colors, which doesn't count as ripping tbh.
By ZeroFollower0
#63014 yea upon actually working on them... BAM in my face. wow what a difference. also they are almost done for the X potions.

Edit: DONE... man im quick...
Spoiler:
[edit]To the untrained eye. there looks to be 2 of the same color... believe me they are not xD. i Missed a capsule cuz of it. glad i looked at your list Zero. other wise i would have missed one for ya.
[edit] well here is Guard Spec. and Dire Hit. all the capsules are in alphabetical order.
Spoiler:

Edit: well i got the Sooth Bell, Amulet Coin, Heart Scale, and what i think is the cleanse Tag
Spoiler:
Use them or use as a base. Before i get ahead of myself. let me know if you would like me to work on the rest or not.
By zero_breaker
ZeroFollower0 wrote:yea upon actually working on them... BAM in my face. wow what a difference. also they are almost done for the X potions.

Edit: DONE... man im quick...
Spoiler:
[edit]To the untrained eye. there looks to be 2 of the same color... believe me they are not xD. i Missed a capsule cuz of it. glad i looked at your list Zero. other wise i would have missed one for ya.
[edit] well here is Guard Spec. and Dire Hit. all the capsules are in alphabetical order.
Spoiler:

Edit: well i got the Sooth Bell, Amulet Coin, Heart Scale, and what i think is the cleanse Tag
Spoiler:
Use them or use as a base. Before i get ahead of myself. let me know if you would like me to work on the rest or not.

I have no problem if you keep making them :3
but may you open another thread for your sprites?
By zero_breaker
Xwaffle wrote:I need the smoke ball held item sprite please.

Derp, made them already, but I may haven't upload it here. It's in the dropbox though.
By zero_breaker
#76592 Made the battle items, because, well, screw the other zero XD
JOIN THE TEAM