By Lessy45
#53152 i like that you did different materials for the biomes
idk about the big and small though i think my opinion is pick one which id say do the small one or take out the trade machines from the big ones

the thing is, im thinking big picture here
spawn rate of the centers
how many trade machines will be out there
its prety much gona be a first come first server deal xD
first players to spot the centers will just take the machines if possible and then youll just have an empty center xD
the way i see pokecenters implemented into the game is more for single player or maybe LAN servers
i dont think theres a real need for poke centers in multyplayer if their gona randomly spawn seeing as most servers are based in adventure mode and closed off to exploration

but all in all
these have a touch of what id call: nice ;D
i totaly love the none squared shape i hate people that make square poke centers xD its like.. wtf xD go back to yellow version xD

on my server we have a poke center based off somewhat on the anime where ash and his crew sometimes stay the night at a poke center, on the server theres rooms and beds and a kitchen and all xD so players can stay there till they get on their feet or just stay there the night if they need to heal or a free peice of bread xD i think this is a cool feature that one of my Leaders came up with and i love it =D maybe try doing something like that for the big centers =)
By bhoqure
#53267 oh i like that on my server i have food on so even tho you are in adventure mode you still lose hunger. So the bread at the big centers are a good idea. and thank you for the advice. I just added the trading machines so its more so if people do lan or a small private server with their friends ect. Most people will just take them i know lol.

but thank you for the advice again.
By Evilshallwin
bhoqure wrote:oh i like that on my server i have food on so even tho you are in adventure mode you still lose hunger. So the bread at the big centers are a good idea. and thank you for the advice. I just added the trading machines so its more so if people do lan or a small private server with their friends ect. Most people will just take them i know lol.

but thank you for the advice again.

I don't think some of these machines are dropped when broken... So it'd be slightly useless to break them.
JOIN THE TEAM