By SPG
#49328 (please note, I made this about 9 months ago when the idea for buildings first came up, I also can't make improvements to it because as some of you know, I have been on my phone the past month and a half)
here is my pokemon center/pokemart (blue part is the mart)
this is a recreation of 5th gen pc btw
this was also made before traders where even made, so those white boxes on top would be replaced with trade machines

Spoiler:

By Blaze150
#49482 Nicely done SPG I reckon it looks pretty good and it is a shame you can't update cause ur on your phone and st00f but I do have one suggestion if you ever do update make the white wool iron blocks and maybe make the red wool either redstone blocks or when 1.6 is released make the wool clay instead but other than that this Pokecentre is pretty cool
By SPG
#49565 We arent using redstone or iron blocks, no build will, i will defenatly replace a lot of things with clay though
Edit: (can't say this enough) I'll be home July 11th so I'll use the new blocks and add the trade machine when I get home ^_^
By SPG
fartmasterf wrote:The healer should be closer to the counter so you can easily click it over the counter :)

its just for show, we will most likely have a nurse heal your pokemon anyways, and if not, there is no problem in jumping over the counter
By SPG
ryancpexpert wrote:Looking at this a second time, I now realize where you built it from.

the game i copied, or the server, because i said what game i copied lol
JOIN THE TEAM