By MrMasochism
#48087 Hi Guys,

Am adding randomly spawning pokecenters to pixelmon and am keen to get as many good designs as I can to pick and choose from!

Make a new topic for each one and please provide pictures and schematics!

MrMasochism
Edit: please dont use iron blocks, redstone blocks, diamond blocks, and gold blocks please

By KuryoZT
MrMasochism wrote:Hi Guys,

I am adding randomly spawning pokecenters to pixelmon and am keen to get as many good designs as I can to pick and choose from!

Make a new topic for each one and please provide pictures and schematics!

MrMasochism

darkblade127218 wrote:i built a couple and i find one good but small as well with upstairs and basement like old games

You kinda skipped a line there didn't you? Make a new topic for both, and put pictures.
By Polifroeg
SubGenesis wrote:Do you think there should be a size specification because pokecenters can potentially get really big due to their tardis like properties in the real games :D

No I tried making a pokecenter once but it was much too small because i tried to make it game size (the grid like the minecraft bloks ya know) but it was too small for any detail or an upstairs
By SubGenesis
#49275 I wonder if warps could potentially be a solution, maybe if the inside room is below bedrock and is directly below the pokecenter outside if it's possible to implement lower levels for this, and then possibly a block that looks like a door but when you right click it, it warps/teleports you to the inside place just by changing your y coordinate if that makes it any simpler
JOIN THE TEAM