By Mitcch
#47902 I have just recently set up my very on pixelmon server(Ex 345h) and I need builders, as well as staff members. The server will not be open to the public, however, until at least 85% of the map is complete. The map consist of a 'remake' of the Kanto region... Something I would like to call Kanto Ex. This region will be a remastered version, containing a lot of activities for the public as well as new gyms, cities, and structures. I'm currently building everything by myself, and I do need help in reguards of continuing to build the map, as well as people to help me run it. Also, I have plans on extending the map to another region, but Kanto Ex must be completed first.

Currently, the map is 21.4% done.

Now, if you are interested in helpin me finish building the map, just send me a pm or post in the comments answering the questions below. If I'm interested, ill send you a pm of the IP address for my server and such. Not just anyone can become a staff member. You must be committed as well as help in creating the map and maintaining the server. So here are the questions that need to be answered and pled or posted to me....

Application:

IGN(in game name):
Are you a youtuber?
Are you creative?
Can and will you follow instructions?
Why are you interested in helping me map he server?
Favorite pokemon?

By darkblade127218
Mitcch wrote:I have just recently set up my very on pixelmon server(Ex 345h) and I need builders, as well as staff members. The server will not be open to the public, however, until at least 85% of the map is complete. The map consist of a 'remake' of the Kanto region... Something I would like to call Kanto Ex. This region will be a remastered version, containing a lot of activities for the public as well as new gyms, cities, and structures. I'm currently building everything by myself, and I do need help in reguards of continuing to build the map, as well as people to help me run it. Also, I have plans on extending the map to another region, but Kanto Ex must be completed first.

Currently, the map is 21.4% done.

Now, if you are interested in helpin me finish building the map, just send me a pm or post in the comments answering the questions below. If I'm interested, ill send you a pm of the IP address for my server and such. Not just anyone can become a staff member. You must be committed as well as help in creating the map and maintaining the server. So here are the questions that need to be answered and pled or posted to me....

Application:

IGN(in game name):
Are you a youtuber?
Are you creative?
Can and will you follow instructions?
Why are you interested in helping me map he server?
Favorite pokemon?

darkblade127218 (age teen) won't say true age, want no trackers
sometimes
very
yes
want to find people to pone at Pokémon besides the games
smeargle: reason is because I can sneak in dark void into tourneys :twisted: ;)
By Mitcch
#48050 The server is not public, so it will have a whitelist for now. The IP is 67.60.122.250. If I approve u, u can join. Also, make sure you have and installed the custom npc mod. Darkblade, ur approved.
By darkblade127218
Mitcch wrote:The server is not public, so it will have a whitelist for now. The IP is 67.60.122.250. If I approve u, u can join. Also, make sure you have and installed the custom npc mod. Darkblade, ur approved.

what is the custom mod?
By Kyiv
#48757 Application:

IGN(in game name): Kyiv_
Are you a youtuber? Nope... Use to be 1.
Are you creative? A bit creative but can't really execute my ideas.
Can and will you follow instructions? Yes
Why are you interested in helping me map he server? I think this server has a lot of potential, and spark.
Favorite pokemon? Relicanth: Super tanky and rare!
By Waterboyr
#50248 IGN(in game name): Waterboyr

Are you a youtuber? I plan on it...

Are you creative? I want to be an Author... So yes.

Can and will you follow instructions? (nods head)

Why are you interested in helping me map he server? Because I want to be a part of something. I love Minecraft and pixelmon and finally I can like pokemon without seeming weird. First I want to help people have fun in pixelmon. Second every project I've joined kinda stops in the middle of it... So I just want to get into a genuine one.
Third I love Kanto and the whole region is a cool design.

Favorite pokemon? Squirtle, But I love Sinnoh and Kanto ones the most. 6th Gen sucks I just want to make it clear I think that...
By DEADxSHOT
#50348 IGN(in game name): DEADxSHOT
Are you a youtuber?No i used to but stopped
Are you creative?Yes i like to think outside the box
Can and will you follow instructions? Yes
Why are you interested in helping me map The* server? Becuase you need help ill help you no matter what even if i dont know you
Favorite pokemon? Mew
JOIN THE TEAM