By hasikon
#43595 i made 2 polls/posts and ech time i log out .when i then log in again .its like they have never existed .they are not breaking any rules .so im wondering why it got deleted whitout even telling me why

poll1 ideas for what pokemon shouldt do (i dont remember the pollname)

poll2 eastermon ideas

By hasikon
SPG wrote:what were the polls about because i dont remember deleting any recently

the first where long ago whit ideas to more things pokemons could do .the newest where today called eastermon ideas .where i told 3 ideas for easter egg pixelmons .also people could tell me if they any ideas for a eastermon .the that i made today where also deleted today .but noone of them had a reason or a warning before deletet
By SPG
#43637 the first one was a duplicate, i know that, i dont remember who deleted it, the second one was also a duplicate
By hasikon
SPG wrote:the first one was a duplicate, i know that, i dont remember who deleted it, the second one was also a duplicate

wait?? a duplicate? no they werent they where both ideas i got myself and posted .they werent duplicates i can promise you .or pleese show me what you think it whas a duplicate of
By hasikon
SPG wrote:http://forum.pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3733

yes my eastermon poll looked a bit like that but it wherent a duplicate .mine where also ideas for the mod not a addon mod .very difrent too .so it anoys me a bit that the 2 only times i made a poll it have beenn deleted even whitout warning .and i cant come whit more ideas for those wouldt proberly also be duplicates : / .your duplicate rule may be a tiny bit too strong .but thanks for the answear .im glad finaly i know why they got deleted
By Jack_Attack12
#43691 ... *Facepalm*
A Duplicate is when you have posted an idea twice, for E.g "Put gen 4 pokemon in game, there my fave!" and then someone else puts "Gen 4 pokemon shoud be put in because... Blah blah blah" See, there the same idea just worded differently, just like what yours and that other persons idea was. Thanks for understanding...
-Jack
By hasikon
Jack_Attack12 wrote:... *Facepalm*
A Duplicate is when you have posted an idea twice, for E.g "Put gen 4 pokemon in game, there my fave!" and then someone else puts "Gen 4 pokemon shoud be put in because... Blah blah blah" See, there the same idea just worded differently, just like what yours and that other persons idea was. Thanks for understanding...
-Jack

so if ii make a post .it must not have ideas other people have had?
By SPG
hasikon wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:... *Facepalm*
-Jack

so if ii make a post .it must not have ideas other people have had?

correct, its just useless clutter, aka spam. if you have an idea similar to someone else, thats fine, and if you have more to add on to it, thats fine to, but post it on the thread and dont make an entirly new one, its just more topics we dont need
JOIN THE TEAM