By katsas14
#39309 I don't know if this was discussed before but i couldn't find it on search: I caught an Articuno and I realised it had a gender (female :x ). Shouldn't it be genderless? this also happens for other pokemon like voltorb and electrode. Are you going to edit genderless pokemon in the future? Also i suggest that wild pokemon should show their gender next to their name just like in the games, so that we know its gender before we catch it

Edit: I don't know if I should have posted this in the features section but I thought gender has to do with pokemon database. Thanks in advance! :D

By SPG
#39325 genderless isnt coded in yet because it doesnt really matter, once we have breeding in, and other such things, we will add it, but right now its not a priority
By katsas14
SPG wrote:genderless isnt coded in yet because it doesnt really matter, once we have breeding in, and other such things, we will add it, but right now its not a priority

Thanks for the fast answer, and also a big thanks to all those who made this great mod! cheers! :D
JOIN THE TEAM