By SireSolo
Wumbo4Dayz wrote:Yayaya this is totally gonna be the map for my let's play, can't wait till it's done!

cool... it will be a little while before it's completed... as of right now, i've just recently started working on Fuchsia City... might be completed this upcoming update... not certain if safari zone will be completed or not...

By SireSolo
#76292 i have tons of an incomplete map... once it's complete, i'll make all new ones and post them... i have a bunch of videos on youtube with each update i've done to the map... link is on the main comment...
By SireSolo
Rudak wrote:pics would be nice.

Photos have been added of completed areas... only the outer city and road pictures... let me know what you think... Also, i've added the original video for the map (1st release) as well as the updated newly released version, which will get updated weekly, as I make/upload another video... If you have a let's play or something, and want to post a link of you playing it, you are more than allowed to on here, just don't go to crazy, or it could get deleted... especially if it's not about the map!!!
By SireSolo
leggionrome123 wrote:Hey, you guys can check out my youtube to see how the map is coming up since i have been doing lets plays on it
http://www.youtube.com/user/leggy223

Very nicely done Sir... can't wait for more!!! Keep up the great jobs on the vids!!
By SireSolo
tenebraemaximus wrote:Can I ask you what version of Minecraft you started building this map in? The map doesn't exactly look the best.

1 started in 1.5.2... What do you mean doesn't exactly look the best? It's an exact to scale replica, with Customized Custom NPC mod, which say exactly what they say in the actual game... as well as other mods in the map, which make it seem even more real like the actual game itself... So it's like playing Pokemon Fire Red in 3D...
JOIN THE TEAM