By SireSolo
#27115 Edited: 06 May 2014 at 1500 EST... Map version: Pre-release 14w19 is here!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phe8Q7fDLd8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZqPEqf3LI[/youtube]

Click here for current map version download!

Hey guys! I am proud to finally represent to you PIXeLMON Water Blue! After searching for and playing quite a few Pixelmon maps, I have decided to make my own, addressing real issues that many maps have overlooked. I have a well-planned and heavily beta-tested economy, utilizing the CustomNPCs system in a unique way with the Pixelmon system. There are many NPC shops selling a ton of different items. The shops progress and the Merchant inventories advance as you travel further into my custom-made world. Numerous towns and cities to travel thru, or call home. My map aims for a fantasy-Pixelmon type feel, like no other map I have played honestly. This might just be the alternative Pixelmon gem you were looking for. So, are you tired of playing Pixelmon on a randomly generated Minecraft map? Want something similar to the games on the handheld consoles of Pokemon? Well, why not give my up and coming Custom Map based on Pokemon Leaf Green/Fire Red. Currently the map is not complete, however it is ready for PreRelease Beta testing.

The current areas that are complete are:

Spoiler:
ImagePallet Town
ImageRoute 1
ImageViridian City
ImageRoute 2
ImageViridian Forest
ImagePewter City
ImageRoute 3-4
Mt. Moon
ImageRoute 4 part 2
ImageRoute 24-25
ImageCerulean City
ImageRoute 5
ImageRoute 6
ImageVermilion City
S.S. Anne
ImageRoute 11
Digllet's Cave
2nd half of Route 2
ImageRoute 9
ImageRoute 10
Rock Tunnel
ImageLavender Town
ImageRoute 8
ImageRoute 12-13
ImageRoute 7
ImageRoute 14-15
ImageCeladon City
ImageFuchsia City
ImageCycling Road
ImageRoute 16
ImageRoute 18
ImageSaffron City
ImageSafari Zone
Route 18; Route 19; Route 20; Cinnabar Island; Seafoam Islands; Seafoam Islands Cave

Mods needed to play smoothly are:

Pixelmon
Custom NPC
Animal Bikes Mod
Backpack mod
PokeLoot
Dynamic Lights
Teleportation Mod
PickItUP Mod

Looking for people to make videos for this WIP map. Thanks!

Come check out our FaceBook Page to know when and update is made, and a better way to talk with the map maker!

WARNING: WHENEVER THIS MAP GETS UPDATED AND YOU RE-DOWNLOAD IT YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED

But there is a way for you to keep your hard earned Pokemon and items, even after a map update... all you need to do is:

say you have the original world file (orig.)

and you have the updated world file (update)

normally when you download a map or a world you have to redo stuff in the new world "save"

however on a map like this if you go ahead and download the updated world file, copy all files in the region folder and paste them into the "original" worlds region file (make sure you replace all existing files) and in my maps case, the custom npcs folder(with all the files in it... this has all the updated dialogs between updates) it will keep your items/Pokemon in inventory.

Keep in mind, whatever version of Minecraft you will need that version of Pixelmon and Custom NPC Mod as well, or your game might crash. Also, please remember, this is only a PreRelease Beta Version, do to the fact that it is not nearly complete as it should be to be considered as a Beta Version or anything else. I will be posting updates to the map as often as I make a big enough change. Please use my map only as an idea of what to expect, or for bug issues that may arise.Thank you, and enjoy it!

By Terramort
#27283 I don't run the twitter, but don't worry. "Suggest a Feature" is currently undergoing a revamping, so not your fault for not knowing where to put it.
By SireSolo
jummpy wrote:looks cool im trying beta will edit this post with my opinion
edit 1:where is link?

sorry, added link... the link was also in the youtube video debut...

Also, Version 19w of the map is here... again, I do map updates every Sunday around 1600 EST...
By tbrower
#35871 I recently found a way to update maps without losing progress or pokemon etc.!

say you have the original world file (orig.)

and you have the updated world file (update)

normally when you download a map or a world you have to redo stuff in the new world "save"

however on a map like this if you go ahead and download the updated world file, copy all files in the region folder and paste them into the original worlds region file (make sure you replace all existing files) it will keep your items/pokemon in inventory.

Warning!
If you have built something on the map that is not in the update it will be erased!
say for instance I built a house on route 1, after doing this that house will be gone because that house was not in the update!

Hope this helps!
JOIN THE TEAM