Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A
By Codzhe
#25136 I've done this texturepack just for myself to enjoy, but now i don't want to play minecraft anymore cause in the end I've played it because my computer was shit and i couldn't play any other good games so after 3 years of fun an awfully boring moments i think i should quit minecraft for few or even more months.
I found other hobbies and i won't have any time to update this .I see no point in giving this to other guy cause from now on you can use this texture pack how ever you want, though if i ever comeback i will probably do a custom texturepack cause this is just a rip off.
3.0 for Pixelmon 2.2.1

By Codzhe
#25138 OKay i reuploaded some pictures cause there were serious problems with gui in some of them....
By Yaseen
Spoiler:
Reminds me of Pokemon Emerald, in other words i love it xD
By MrMasochism
#25166 If you like I can set up the pixelmon api to allow this as a side mod which would make it dead easy for people to install
By ChaoticIntake
#25234 These look cool! Only thing I would say that I don't like is in the battle picture, the white background makes the white move text and the Fight menu nearly invisible.
By SPG
#25247 can you make this less white? its hard to read because it looks like its just the shadow of the text
By Codzhe
MrMasochism wrote:If you like I can set up the pixelmon api to allow this as a side mod which would make it dead easy for people to install

Yeah sure.
By Codzhe
#25485 Fixed to today:
-Too light background for text
-Green line and white line in move selection
-PP and // in battle menu
-Other bugs

Added today:
-Overlays
-PC
-Rename bar
-P1 and p2 pokemon info tabs
-Updated forums pictures

Okay so i will be ready to release this gui pack on Friday or Saturday.With banners and updated thread though it won't include trade gui(it will be done later).I have no plans on making gamemode overlays cause i think it fits great though if you really need them i guess i will add them too.
By MrMasochism
#25604 lets do this properly then. Set it up as a side-mod, simply implemented and I'll write the backend code for you tomorrow. Get in touch with me on steam if you need help on that
JOIN THE TEAM