Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A
By RemusSargin
#41175 Okay, so I saw what you said, and here are some more problems I have with Textures, but these are the only ones, other than the pokes that I can't see the textures on, which are golduck, numel, camerupt, and a few others.
Here are the pics:
*The third one isn't an issue, it was just to show that it appeared

the only other mod I am using is Custom NPCs for the server I work on.
Thanks, and you're amazing for all of this
-RemusSargin

By Hypnose
SPG wrote:
Hypnose wrote:
spaceman1088 wrote:For Poll: Other - All Eeveelutions in pixelmon.

All the eeveelutions are in Pixelmon, well with the exception of Sylveon.

and sylveon wont be in til gen 6 is 2 years old : D (and im not saying that because it will take that logn to get to it either)

Really? Then why would it take that long? I understand that Sylveon won't be put in till the game is released. That much makes sense, but why two years?.. Just curious. :)
By SPG
Hypnose wrote:Really? Then why would it take that long? I understand that Sylveon won't be put in till the game is released. That much makes sense, but why two years?.. Just curious. :)

Copyright issues
By Codzhe
#41332 Guys i won't put all of the evees it's impossible cause there are like 6 large paintings...
EDIT* I will add them all to one painting an some of them as shown on list will be on smaller paintings individualy, though if shiny evee gets votes it may have it's on painting...
By Codzhe
RemusSargin wrote:Okay, so I saw what you said, and here are some more problems I have with Textures, but these are the only ones, other than the pokes that I can't see the textures on, which are golduck, numel, camerupt, and a few others.
Here are the pics:
*The third one isn't an issue, it was just to show that it appeared

the only other mod I am using is Custom NPCs for the server I work on.
Thanks, and you're amazing for all of this
-RemusSargin

Send me your .minecraft
By RemusSargin
#41348 through what, I may ask?
By Codzhe
#41351 I started doing paintings and i just figured out that that small paintings are only 16x16 and any pokemon SPRITE can't fit there and resolution is so small that i can't even make GOOD sprites for it myself.I don't want to go with HD....I will put there something else though.
By SubGenesis
#41354 Thats why I suggested the pokemon trainer sprite as it is 16x16

Also since textures are now separate files now wouldn't it be possible to make the paintings higher resolution without making the whole texture pack higher resolution?
JOIN THE TEAM