Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A
By Hypnose
#48449 Damn, that sucks.. Do you think you'll give permission for someone to take over your work if you do quit? It'd be a shame for wonderful work to go to waste. :(

By brazilianbeast1
#48973 no :( i love your work i really hope you start playing again and if you don't (you better) you should definitely give permission to someone to continue it or make their own version of it so this deosnt go to waste
By Darkfire24798
#49767 I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but the texturepack isn't actually working for me. I have put the texturepack into the texturepacks folder, there is a zip file and an uncompressed version. However, it has not worked yet. Do I need optifine?
By Codzhe
#50098 I have no idea why it's not working and i have no way to test it.Anyways i will probably continue this thread after summer though i am not sure.If you want to take this thread over send me pm with your works details and stuff...
By Codzhe
#50384 I've done this texturepack just for myself to enjoy, but now i don't want to play minecraft anymore cause in the end i've played it because my computer was shit and i couldn't play any games so after 3 years of fun an awfully boring moments i think i should quit minecraft.I found other hobbies and i won't have any time to update this .I see no point in giving this to other guy cause from now on you can use this texture pack how ever you want, though if i ever comeback i will probably do a custom texturepack cause this is just a rip off.
By Christolaki
#55577 I'm going to repost this on the minecraft fourms, so it will be recreated into a Resource pack, since texture packs are un-usable for 1.6+.

I hope your fine with this Codzhe, since you said we can use this texture pack however we wanted, I really appreciate you making this texturepack aswell, probably one of the best I've used, since I didn't only use it for Pixelmon. I used it for normal minecraft and it worked perfectly!

I will also give you massive credit once I repost this on the MC fourms.
Cheers.
By Kyiv
#68032 Hi, Kyiv Here and I have decided to Make this into a Resource pack.
Its gonna be the same stuff but into a Resource pack.

Cheers,
Kyiv
JOIN THE TEAM