Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A
By Codzhe
Hypnose wrote:Well, when you go into your inventory in creative mode the texture behind your pokemon is still that greyish-white color. Is there a reason for this? Just curious. :)

Yeah i didn't texture it, but i will add a texture for gamemode tomorrow and start working on trade gui...So i just wanted to know what should i texture next...i was thinking about texturing blocks and make this a texturepack not just gui pack, but i am not sure should i do this? It would use textures from original game ex:grass,water,fence, sign would look like this
.....The other thing i might not get a computer for whole summer, but after summer vacation(end of summer) i should get a brand new powerful computer :D

By SPG
Codzhe wrote:
Hypnose wrote:Well, when you go into your inventory in creative mode the texture behind your pokemon is still that greyish-white color. Is there a reason for this? Just curious. :)

Yeah i didn't texture it, but i will add a texture for gamemode tomorrow and start working on trade gui...So i just wanted to know what should i texture next...i was thinking about texturing blocks and make this a texturepack not just gui pack, but i am not sure should i do this? It would use textures from original game ex:grass,water,fence, sign would look like this
.....The other thing i might not get a computer for whole summer, but after summer vacation(end of summer) i should get a brand new powerful computer :D

I highly recommend making it and not buying a pre-built one
By GodOf_War
#28196 This is awesome!

lol, I made the original GUI textures to replicate the original games while also keeping in style with Minecraft's almost greyscale GUI look. I also understand that not everyone likes that, so I'm actually happy to see this! It's nice work, and I'd love to see a full revamp of every GUI to match the new GUI's for Pixelmon.

A full texture pack would be nice too though!

Hmm. I'd like to see a section in our downloads dedicated to side mods like this one so people can easily find them... like on the blog, not just the forums.
By Codzhe
GodOf_War wrote:This is awesome!

lol, I made the original GUI textures to replicate the original games while also keeping in style with Minecraft's almost greyscale GUI look. I also understand that not everyone likes that, so I'm actually happy to see this! It's nice work, and I'd love to see a full revamp of every GUI to match the new GUI's for Pixelmon.

A full texture pack would be nice too though!

Hmm. I'd like to see a section in our downloads dedicated to side mods like this one so people can easily find them... like on the blog, not just the forums.

Thanks :D.Yeah download section would be better than just forums cause a lot of people don't even try to go here they just download the mod :D
JOIN THE TEAM