Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A

By Hypnose
Codzhe wrote:
Hypnose wrote:What are you working on now? :)

Right now i am working on Creative mode GUI.And may start working on blocks and items.

Cool, I can't wait to see the finished product. :)
By Codzhe
Hypnose wrote:
Codzhe wrote:
Hypnose wrote:What are you working on now? :)

Right now i am working on Creative mode GUI.And may start working on blocks and items.

Cool, I can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Almost done with GUI all it's left is slider and button.Also keep in mind i said i MAY start working on items and block cause i don't really see much thing that has to be re-textured...
By Codzhe
#39586 Not sure what to do now, I may just relax and play some pixelmon myself cause i didn't had the time to play with friends and playing alone is boring, maybe learn how to draw anime until i come up with something good :P.Feel free to post suggestions....

*EDIT I forgot to add that i still have to fix few bugs with creative GUI, but that's for tomorrow.
By SubGenesis
#39610 How about you add some much needed creative blocks to the game for the villages to be made from
And a couple of other things, such as the dirt mounds but you would need to make those using a 3d model (like the program used to make fossil machine) for these to look good, however if no one does this I will do it after exams in gen 2 or 3 style probably
JOIN THE TEAM