Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A
By Codzhe
SubGenesis wrote:Thats why I suggested the pokemon trainer sprite as it is 16x16

Also since textures are now separate files now wouldn't it be possible to make the paintings higher resolution without making the whole texture pack higher resolution?

I just don't want to go HD..And paintings aren't separate.
Anyways the small paintings will be sprites from games like:Snorlax pokedolls and etc.

By RemusSargin
#41651 Awesome cod, as always...going to pm you a link to the .minecraft file soon
By karrybird
#42438 you need to add an archeops painting, then it would be perfect. :3
By GhostWolf2398
#42443 This is a really excellent improvement to the GUI! Very good job!

I had two questions for you:
1) Would you mind if I used this GUI mod in my Let's Play Pixelmon Series? (I will link to this thread in my description and mention it in the video)

2) Do you mind if I merge your GUI with my current texture pack (for my own use)? I would like to have your improvements to the art and gui, but I like the look of high-res Sphax blocks until we get a Pixelmon high-resolution texture pack.
By Codzhe
GhostWolf2398 wrote:This is a really excellent improvement to the GUI! Very good job!

I had two questions for you:
1) Would you mind if I used this GUI mod in my Let's Play Pixelmon Series? (I will link to this thread in my description and mention it in the video)

2) Do you mind if I merge your GUI with my current texture pack (for my own use)? I would like to have your improvements to the art and gui, but I like the look of high-res Sphax blocks until we get a Pixelmon high-resolution texture pack.

1) Strauberryjam and craftbattleduty uses my GUI though i would appreciate if you will put the link in the desc.Of course that's not necessary, but people will ask about it, believe me...

2) SURE, I've been thinking about this whole time i just didn't had the time to show support for this feature, but Only for personal use no download links or etc For my and texutrepack owner's sake.

-EDIT: I updated the thread to answer this type of questions
JOIN THE TEAM