Would you play on this as a server map?

90%
N/A
N/A
10%
By Kamkari
#21283 It's almost done! The Pixelmon Sierre region is almost complete.
After months of being on the back burner I brought it back into the light, with the help of my friends.
If there's enough interest in this map I might make a Pixelmon server.

~ Pixelmon Sierre Region ~

An archipelago of beautiful terrain and thriving cities. The Sierre region is abundant with Pixelmon, trainers and gym's!
Will you collect 8 badges? Or strive to be a recognized trainer and earn all 10 badges... the choice is up to you!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Credit to my builders!

Gamer1505
xtooninjax
brightinferno
Tragonite
PokemonDragon
Tyoder99
Pokemonfan3250
MERKANIZED

By Kamkari
#95449 Big update everyone (:
By pelagius_septim
#96803 Hey, I dont want to be the rude critic... But here is my opinion and then what you can do for future improvement! :D, It looks very VERY nice, however it lacks a bit of details. I can tell you used world painter for the creation of the terrain. However you should consider using custom brushes in the future or better detailing the mountians. The trees are a tad bit dense in certain area so that needs to be toned down a little bit. Otherwise the map looks very nice. I wish you luck on your future creations, lemme just tell you, I was in your shoes once and you show great potential!
By Kamkari
pelagius_septim wrote:Hey, I dont want to be the rude critic... But here is my opinion and then what you can do for future improvement! :D, It looks very VERY nice, however it lacks a bit of details. I can tell you used world painter for the creation of the terrain. However you should consider using custom brushes in the future or better detailing the mountians. The trees are a tad bit dense in certain area so that needs to be toned down a little bit. Otherwise the map looks very nice. I wish you luck on your future creations, lemme just tell you, I was in your shoes once and you show great potential!

Thanks for the positive criticism! I haven't dabbled with custom brushes yet but I think I will in the future, I plan on adding new areas and continents once I open this to the public. As for the tree's; I want the map to flow more like Pokemon Colosseum so there are lot's of barriers and area restrictions that won't allow players to go everywhere, but at the same time the world is very open and most of the land is passable. As much as people might dislike it once I open the server there will most likely be NO Pokemon riding until you gather all the badges, and even then I plan on making worldguarded and restricted areas that players may not access until the gather more badges and rank up. We have already built areas that will be the shrines of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres once we get their statues. There are big plans for this map and with the progress we have already made on the map I think they are realistic. Once our quest line has been written and works without a hitch we will open up the server (Hopefully early new year).
JOIN THE TEAM