By MoeBoy76
#133189 the same reason they don't use anything from the Pokemon games, cos it's copyrighted
By MoeBoy76
#133323 if you wanted to use them you could replace the cries in the mod file (resource pack won't work cos Mojang hard-coded sounds in 1.7), however converting 649 pokemon cries into .ogg format and naming them (in lower-case) would take a fair bit of time
By wolfranger568
MoeBoy76 » 29 Jul 2014 09:14 wrote:if you wanted to use them you could replace the cries in the mod file (resource pack won't work cos Mojang hard-coded sounds in 1.7), however converting 649 pokemon cries into .ogg format and naming them (in lower-case) would take a fair bit of time

i'm in the middle of doing that.
when i'm done, could I share it on the fourms but it will be a while because i'm also gonna include the new pokemon menu sprites from X and Y
By MoeBoy76
wolfranger568 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 pm wrote:
MoeBoy76 » 29 Jul 2014 09:14 wrote:if you wanted to use them you could replace the cries in the mod file (resource pack won't work cos Mojang hard-coded sounds in 1.7), however converting 649 pokemon cries into .ogg format and naming them (in lower-case) would take a fair bit of time

when i'm done, could I share it on the fourms but it will be a while because i'm also gonna include the new pokemon menu sprites from X and Y

no you cannot share it anywhere, distribution of pixelmon is against the ToS, you could make a Resource Pack with everything (sounds won't work as i said) and post it but you can't post an edited version of pixelmon
By wolfranger568
MoeBoy76 » 29 Jul 2014 12:33 wrote:
wolfranger568 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 pm wrote:

no you cannot share it anywhere, distribution of pixelmon is against the ToS, you could make a Resource Pack with everything (sounds won't work as i said) and post it but you can't post an edited version of pixelmon

yes that is what I meant.
Thanks sincerely.
By ZeeCount
wolfranger568 » 29 Jul 2014 23:18 wrote:

You are free to make a resource pack if you want, however, you won't be able to distribute it on these forums.
By MrMasochism
#133393 We don't allow any copyrighted material on these forums so you won't be able to distribute here as zee said
By MoeBoy76
#133427 oops, sorry, i totally forgot about the no copyrighted material allowed here rule
JOIN THE TEAM