By Vikerus
#122984 Since approvals never happened on the side of the staff here this is just being deleted.

By Vikerus
#125576 Not one person? If this doesn't gain some attention in a month or so I'll take this offer down. Surprised that no one would try even for a bounty.
By Eria8
#126977 You could download this video as an mp3 and use an audio editing program to crop/export/undo with each move.
Should only take 5-8 hours if you're good with Audacity...

I like this idea, but I have a lot to work on on a server with my spare time, otherwise I'd do it myself. :l

By ZeeCount
Eria8 » 07 Jun 2014 11:08 wrote:You could download this video as an mp3 and use an audio editing program to crop/export/undo with each move.
Should only take 5-8 hours if you're good with Audacity...

I like this idea, but I have a lot to work on on a server with my spare time, otherwise I'd do it myself. :l

We can't use any of the game sounds in the mod, as we don't own (or have permission to use) the copyright.
By ZeeCount
Eria8 » 07 Jun 2014 14:40 wrote:Er, well names are technically copyrighted, too, aren't they?
All of those are used, so how is that any differen't?

The names are trademarked, not copyrighted, which does make a difference.
By TyfE
#128336 Type: 1xElectric, 3xFighting, 1xFire, 1xFlying, 1xPsychic, 1xWater, 1x Fairy, 1xRock,
Moves: Scratch,
Misc.: Pokemon hurt,
Link: here

EDIT: Not interested in any sort of reward btw xD
EDIT: 26/6/14 - Added 1xFairy, 1xRock, as well as the specific move Scratch, and a hurt sound.
JOIN THE TEAM