By frostedsquids
#118698 Greetings, my name is frostedsquids, I am looking for a pixelmon server to build for, as I have quite a few ideas I'd like to try, and haven't got around to starting my own pixelmon server.

I have developed my own building style with over 2 years spent working independently for other large servers, such as McPvP, mineplex, mcthehoard, SBBAU, ect. All successful servers :D

I have had past experience with moderating, having held a mod+ position at the large server chain mcpvp a few months ago, but have left to do inferences, and am now looking for a well hosted, popular pixelmon server to "settle down" at, and help build.

Build samples (all built by myself):
Spoiler:

I also have precise knowledge on how to operate worldedit, VS, worldpainter, and mcedit. I own a small time youtube channel, and have spent well over 500+ hours building maps for large servers.

17 of my combat maps (sizes ranging from 50x50 to 300x100.) have been accepted to servers that on average have 1-10 thousand players on at a time.

Anyways, yadda yadda, I'm looking to get a decent pixelmon server to work for, contact me at:
[email protected]

OR

Skype @frostedsquids.

Cheers ;P

By ermluca
#118704 I'm looking for someone like you for ours: still building spawn towns and gyms...if you'd like to give us a try I'd be more than happy to let you lend a hand :)

We're making an adventure-type server featuring all 1st gen Pokemon, so it has to kind of resemble Yellow/Red/Blue games. Looking forward to a reply!
JOIN THE TEAM