By Kilel
#117051 Hello. My name is Kyle, but most of the internet aware of my presence knows me as Kilel or Kilel6. I am a Voice Actor and am looking to expand my actual involvement in projects. I have a little bit of experience and want to gain more. I have done official voice work for an Indie Flight Arcade game called "Vector Thrust".

I recently got into Pixelmon and immediately noticed that some of the voice acting is lacking. A lot of it is good, but some if it sounds like it was voiced by, to put bluntly, early teenagers or preteens who just hit puberty. Some of it is kinda bad :/ I figured some of it might need a little bit of replacing.

This in mind, I decided to put my baritone, sort-of-gravely voice to use and voice some of the pokemon featured so far in your mod. All of the voices I did were inspired by voice clips from Pokemon The Anime, Pokemon Snap, and Pokemon Puzzle League. I honestly hope you hesitate on using some of these on grounds of copyright because that will mean I did my job well.

Pokemon Voiced are as follows:
Abra
Alakazam
Blaziken
Charmeleon
Geodude
Kadabra
Magmar
Weezing

If you find that these voices are satisfactory, I would be happy to voice more pokemon, as far as my vocal range will allow. Below is the link to the .zip file containing the voices I did and a little message to you guys :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?49cc5b7pg7tfctv

Hope to hear from you soon.

JOIN THE TEAM