By Josecami
#115167 Recently I have been really busy and stressed as fuck thanks to homework, exams and schoolprojects. But finally its over for a while, so I decide to start today a new map. And thanks to the new features of Pixelmon 3.0 I can add gym leaders and custom spawners so I can improve the gameplay of the map! (Also using Custom NPC)
Today I just build the first town, and routes are alredy done thanks to WorldPainter.
Anyways here are some pictures and information about the cities.
[/color]

Grassgem Town:
Spoiler:
This is the first city of the region, it is know for his ruins around the city. They said that a legendary bird spawns here once you get an orb. Also you can find the Grass Gym and the Professor's Lab.

Skywood Village:
Spoiler:
All the houses of this villages are built on trees to prevent bug pokemon eating their food. The city doesn't have much tourist, the only thing that make foreigners come to this village is the Bug Gym that is located on the top of the Mother Tree.

Sunnybay:
Spoiler:
People says is the prettiest city of the region. The city is know for his colorful houses, his kind habitants, the Super Potion shop, his beatiful beaches and his enormous lighthouse. Also his gym is one of the strangest gym of the region, its ubicated on a sunked ship.

Feel free to apply as builder :)

By osidien(withouttheB)
#115243 You know, there IS an Almia region Pokémon game, it's called 'Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia'
Even though it just has 1 i extra... Still, you get what i mean.
And 2, why are you starting a new map? I thought your Ipharia region wasn't finished yet...
By osidien(withouttheB)
Josecami wrote: and about Ipharia, the map its finished

Then why does the post title still says 'WIP, Need builders' and where is the download button/server then for it?
JOIN THE TEAM