By flamingdratini
#113128 I originally posted a topic in the "suggest a feature" section for this but after some time realized that adding buildings to generate is already in the list of things wanted to be done, so i am now posting the buildings i have created here. I will be posting more as time goes on (the only reason i dont post them quickly and right away is because i build them block by block and nitpick at every detail). My plans are to post battle towers, abandoned buildings, ruins, temples to pokemon (for worship), temples to pokemon (for spawning), underwater caverns (to reach with dive), a pokemon tower, and maybe i will post a full on village at the end. If anyone has any requests, ideas, or suggestions please tell me, i really want to create a lot of buildings with the intent of them being able to be used by the modders but if anything they can atleast be used by server owners.

Current buildings:
Derelict Laboratory: http://imgur.com/a/ccGOt special notes: The lab is meant to spawn in the jungle biome. It has 3 rooms along the hallway. The first is a small habitat pool where water fossil pokemon should spawn (preferably only 1 as to not make it easy to get all the fossil pokemon). I set it to omanyte with a rare chance for omastar. the second room has 6 fossil revival machines. The third one has a destroyed cloning tank, and a giant hole in the wall where mewtwo escaped from. there is a ditto spawner in this room. Because of all the complex machinery and computers that would be needed in this building it also has a porygon spawner in the hallway that has a rare chance for porygon2. I would set this building to be fairly rare.
Battletower: http://imgur.com/a/NpmCz Meant to spawn in the plains biome, and maybe at a rate of 1 per biome (if its even possible to set it like that), the battle tower is fairly straight forward. as a note all trainers in it should be set to green bosses, and the last set to a blue boss (didn't place them because of the whole trainer despawning glitch). I originally set it so you can challenge the tower once a day, and that each time you beat it you get 1 master ball but the reward could definitely be tweaked.

JOIN THE TEAM