By Morne_0f_Caex
#104910 Hello im making a Adventure server, and we need experienced builders to help with the creation of the Caex Region. Builders come with dibs on gyms ect. The plugins we currently use are world guard, world edit, Essentials, and permissions. I've seen other servers and all I know is that something missing on them. They are all missing a lack of story and Adventure. So my goal is to draw players in to a great adventure, where they will, make friends, conquer gyms, have battles, and over all have a good time. If you would like to help, Copy, Paste, and fill out this Application.

ign:
What do you like to build:
What your Good at building:
What style are you best at:
ScreenShot of your building(optional, but does help):
Do you Have Skype:
Do you have a basic understanding of plugins (world edit)?:
Timezone:
Playing time a day:

All you need is pixelmon, we will be adding Custom Npcs later on, or shortly after the project starts. We are also looking for People that know how to work Custom Npcs, And someone Who could make a custom mod pack for our builders that cant get Custom Npcs. I hope to make a Enjin page for our server that helps donate to keep the server running. Also If you have any suggestions for mods or plugins Please Feel Free To Leave the Name Or Link and how it could help. Once your accepted you will be sent a message with the IP address. I hope to see each and every one of you who reply to this thread!!!!!!!!!!!
-Morne -

By PokeWillpower
#105010 PokeWillpower:
I like to build recreations of areas and maps from the real games, but aside from that anything generally colorful and stylish.
Decent all around, I can terraform, build buildings, and create natural looking paths.
(You can see a bit of my work on the PixelWorld project.)

Question: Do I need Hamachi and/or any other mods to help?
Followup question: Will we be using CustomNPCs?
By Morne_0f_Caex
#105052 Accepted, and I had to remove Custom npcs Cause A few of my freinds had problems getting it. I hope to be adding it latter on though. The server is hosted by Lantean host.
JOIN THE TEAM