By bryuunj
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:Cool, i like the new screenshots.. but.. for one of another reason it doesn't look as detailed as Lendona TOWN in your first map did. Do you still use the same building method with slabcraft or something?
Still excited for more!

Yes, I do still work with Slabcraft and Staircraft. The buildings are much more bigger and more detailed than my previous map where it was just a rectangular prism. And if I may ask, what details am I missing? I'd be more than happy to fix them!

By osidien(withouttheB)
bryuunj wrote:
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:Cool, i like the new screenshots.. but.. for one of another reason it doesn't look as detailed as Lendona TOWN in your first map did. Do you still use the same building method with slabcraft or something?
Still excited for more!

Yes, I do still work with Slabcraft and Staircraft. The buildings are much more bigger and more detailed than my previous map where it was just a rectangular prism. And if I may ask, what details am I missing? I'd be more than happy to fix them!

Actually, i think it's just that texture of the materials you used daren't that detailed as the quartz from Lendona TOWN (First map again. And btw, i've seen that Challenge Accepted made a video about your house in an Iron & Coal update)
JOIN THE TEAM