By cowiejr
#9008 this topic is out of date please do not respond (can a mod lock it please)

By cowiejr
#9292 you dont need to i just want to get a team together so that we can all build, you don't need to be great at it you just need to have the drive
By cowiejr
#9330 ok so if anyone wants to help out the ip is pixelmonmap.zapto.org please try this first if it dose not connect you please use 217.44.33.135, please do not join with any mods installed as the server is currently on bukkit, as i tend to use some high powered building plugins, (world edit and voxel sniper) on joining i will ask a question to make sure that you are there to help so please answer with the word "contests", i will then op you, this should work on keeping out greifers

sorry but i will not be on for a while, please go on and have a look around, and reply if you want to keep the current map or if you want to start a new one the attached texture pack is the one i made for the map
By cowiejr
#9533 i think we are in just too far off in timezones so sorry, i will try to leave the server on for a wile later the ip is not static and i cant get the wordy one to work so please connect to

i will update this daily
JOIN THE TEAM