By lugiaisbeast101
#97488 It's approved so I think it's alright.

By lugiaisbeast101
Pro_Malti wrote:is it UVed? Someone might help if they know it's already UVed :D

No it isn't, if someone were to texture it 9 times out of 10 they would UV map it differently than I would, so that's why I didn't do it.
By PrincePanda
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:I already know I won't be texturing it anytime soon, so if any of you want to go at it by all means let me know. The model is Blissey, not getting any negative feedback so it seems they are all waiting for a texture to give proper feedback. If you want to do it let me know, just post here or IM me, there's no rush!

Hey :D I may actually be able to do it, the UVW mapping and textures, just need to know if you can send me the model, should be a pretty quick project, jsut needto know if you have any personal preferences for it (oh yeah, I can send you the PSD when done too if you like)
By lugiaisbeast101
PrincePanda wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:I already know I won't be texturing it anytime soon, so if any of you want to go at it by all means let me know. The model is Blissey, not getting any negative feedback so it seems they are all waiting for a texture to give proper feedback. If you want to do it let me know, just post here or IM me, there's no rush!

Hey :D I may actually be able to do it, the UVW mapping and textures, just need to know if you can send me the model, should be a pretty quick project, jsut needto know if you have any personal preferences for it (oh yeah, I can send you the PSD when done too if you like)

My apologies, I wound up texturing myself a while back as in nearly a month ago.

I have no experience with Photoshop so a PSD wouldn't provide any use to me.

If you'd like,I have another model that could use some texturing, it's up to you

whether you want to do it or not. If you don't, then I'll just have to find some time

to do it later this week.
JOIN THE TEAM