By Zane102
#211317 Heyo everyone, I am looking to see if we can get the other typings given abilities that will add extra spawn rates. I will list some abilities I think that is great for the missing types.

Bug: Swarm
I feel swarm for bug makes the most sense in a general statement cause there would be a swarm of bugs... Bad pun I am sorry.
Dark: Prankster/Dark Aura
Just generally common on darks to be pranksters and dark aura making... a lot of sense.
Dragons: Marvel Scale
Pretty common on the dragon typing!
Fairy: Sweet Veil/Fairy Aura
Made the most sense, held by most fairy typings and also xerneas!
Fighting: Vital Spirit/Iron Fist
Iron Fist and Vital Spirit are common typings for fighting types so I thought it was a good one!
Flying: Keen Eye/Big Pecks
As stated before, common things on flying mons!
Ghost: Infiltrator/Curse Body
Imma just keep saying this now. Common abilities on ghost mons!
Psychic: Telepathy/InnerFocus
Common abilities on psychic mons!
Normal: Normalize/Intimidate
Common abilities on normal mons!
Ground: Sand Rush/Sand Veil/Sand Stream
Common abilities on ground types!
Ice: Snow Warning/ice Body
Common on ice type mons!
Poison: Poison Point/Liquid Ooze/Stench
Very common on poison mons!
Rock: Sturdy/Rock head
Very common abilities on rock types!

I believe that is all the typings, I really hope this goes out and we can enjoy it with all the other typings!!! Cheers!!

By TonySax
#211325 I like how well thought out this suggestion is!

We do already have lures which sort of fills this role, but I do think that any ability that has a sort of "aura" theme to it sounds cool. Like Dark Aura is telling other dark-types that they can group up in bigger numbers.
By Zane102
TonySax wrote:I like how well thought out this suggestion is!

We do already have lures which sort of fills this role, but I do think that any ability that has a sort of "aura" theme to it sounds cool. Like Dark Aura is telling other dark-types that they can group up in bigger numbers.

Exactly! It was a very common thing asked and I really do think it'd be a lovely idea to do! I hope it gets added for more types and I am more than happy to give suggestions or discuss this more if need be!
JOIN THE TEAM