By CritsAreFair
#210830 I don't think each of these deserve their own topic but I just wanted to toss out a few random smaller suggestions that I've been chewing on for a while.

1) Expose which moves are considered "biting", "punching", "ball/bomb", etc. moves in external .jsons.

External .json support is really cool and you can do a ton of stuff with it, one such thing being that you can add new custom moves. However, which moves are considered biting moves (for the purposes of Strong Jaw), punching moves (for Iron Fist), or a ball/bomb-style move (for Bulletproof) seems to be something that's hard-coded. It would be nice if either the lists of moves affected by those abilities was exposed, or even if flags were added to the move .json files for them.

2) Expose the list of potential AI Raid partners through external .jsons.

Most of the AI raid partners suck. It would be nice (especially for single player) if we could edit them.

3) Change how fossil blocks generate.

So right now Fossils have a random chance to overwrite gravel blocks. Before Deep Oceans were added, this was fine, but with Deep Oceans finding fossils has been completely trivialized, as they litter the bottom of Deep Ocean biomes. You don't even need waterstone armor or waterbreathing potions, anyone with a pickaxe and a bucket can get all the fossils they could ever want, which totally ruins the rarity of fossil Pokemon.

I propose that instead of overwriting gravel blocks, they instead occasionally overwrite coal ore blocks. This means you can't go out and grab dozens of them for free at the bottom of an ocean, but also makes it more likely that you'll run into them when you're just playing the game organically, as coal is probably something you'll be mining a decent amount of anyways.

Alternatively (or additionally I guess), maybe the fossil structures that naturally generate in swamps and deserts could yield a fossil block or two each.

4) Expose Infuser recipes through external files.

I just think it would be cool if we could make our own Infuser recipes. Either that or maybe a sidemod that adds support for the Infuser to CraftTweaker.

By SKyTheThunder
#210831 For 3:
Would be nice if the Archaeology feature Mojang teased a while back was getting added to the game. It would be a great feature we could use to integrate Fossils into.
JOIN THE TEAM