By justKhang
#210129 I have seen quite a lot of chaos in ultra space and I think why not give it another chaotic, so the distortion world has a normal floating island with some ice spikes over the island also like in BDSP its also floating in a lot of direction so make it like real floating pieces of dirt and rock also in the movie we can also see some pillars made by crystal in the straight line over a lot of islands, a few ghost Pokemon can spawn here and some alien theme Pokemon can also spawn here like elygem or even deoxys. There is a big island that contain a shadow giratina in BDSP which i think we can put it in also but like in the game we cannot catch it even with a master ball, also we can go through the distortion dimension by using giratina like usual in this world we don't need the orb to make it to the origin form and using shaymin with a seed flare move and both palkia and dialga like in the movie which is pretty sad for dialga and last is arceus and ultra beast cant open the gate through distortion world, and also using a new type of water because water in minecraft is not reflect so we can have a reflect water and also a new thing call reflect glass and as you already know that glass also not reflect so we can have that and lets us travel to the distortion world by using them i mean reflect thingy that i mention and last we can only go back by using a shaymin or a giratina or the others that i also mention earlier to go back to the over-world and also making some structure in there too because i have no idea, i think like player like just floating around in that dimension so it will make it harder to explore or you just have to turn it of in the dimensional settings. Also, i want my hisuian Goodra in there too ;-)

JOIN THE TEAM