By Anorak2023
#207908 Very simple idea. You should add an option to switch between the gen 1 pokemon flight system and the fight of everything else. I enjoy both in separate scenarios, but carrying around 2 pokemon just because they can fly is a bit cumbersome

By SKyTheThunder
#207923 The new flying system is intended to be expanded to all other Pokémon and entirely replace the old one over the coming versions.
By Anorak2023
#207945 Why would you do that? The older system is great. I love being able to just relax and soar through the sky at top speed. The new form is more contolled, but is slow and so tedious to use over long distances, especially when you don't know what level the ground is, like on long flights in the end
By SKyTheThunder
#207958 If anything the new system should be faster and require less effort since you fly straight and consistent instead of constantly "flapping" the space bar? You can adjust your speed via space/ctrl: https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/Controls#n ... g_behavior
By Anorak2023
#207973 Oh, that's the system I was talking about. I thought you were getting rid of that flight system and replacing it with the spamming space bar one
JOIN THE TEAM