By fapdos123
#206458 Maybe Dynamax Raids are already planned to be a thing, but I have a few suggestions for making them fun to use and customize:

*Making two new drop pools: One for regular Dynamaxed Pokémon and other for Gigamax Pokémon.

(Pool of Dynamax: Every TR, every Galarian TM, their blank items, Dynamax Candy, first three EXP candies, Galarica Twig, evo stone shards and Rare Candy)

(Pool of Gmax: Same as Dynamax, but adding every EXP candy, full evo stones and the Ability Patch.)

Also, a creative item for making custom raids would be nice to have. This item would allow you to choose what Pokémon will the den have and choose if it's gmax or not.

By PoryGoshua
#206461 I can see several possible methods of making custom raids, some of which might even be compatible with others.

First, if a "Pokemon Den" block is used to host the raids:
-placing the Pokemon Den in Creative mode could automatically open an editing GUI
-using the Pokemon Den block on an existing Pokemon Den could bring up the editing GUI, making the block act more like the NPC Editor
-just the Pokemon Den act like a Spawner block, and require the player to be OPed in order to edit the block

Second, implement a Dynamax Crystal item:
-using the Dynamax Crystal in Creative mode could bring up a GUI for designing a custom raid (or randomized), which could then be saved to that particular Crystal
-once the custom raid had been designed, the Dynamax Crystal could then be locked, preventing the Crystal from being edited further
-the locked Dynamax Crystal could then be used at any Pokemon Den (or whatever the starting point of the raid is made to be) to initiate the custom raid

Third, add a "Raids" JSON to the external JSONs, which could enable the editing of naturally spawning raids:
-could edit settings for the rarity of encountering certain pokemon in raids, the chance of encountering a Gigantamax pokemon, and/or the drops for the different types of raids
-this is the one that I have the least ideas for, mostly because I'm not entirely sure what should and shouldn't be customizable in such a JSON

Anyways, that's my two cents on the subject
JOIN THE TEAM