By Screm
#206055 Hello everyone, I just wanted to pop on to post a few suggestions for ideas I had and that were suggested to me by players that haven't decided to post a suggestion for this as well.

My main idea is to bring in the Mewtwo ball - this was a pokeball shown in the first pokemon movie that has an eye in it, it was used i believe when Mewtwo captures pokemon for his bigger plan in the movie.

Screenshot reference: https://prnt.sc/uat0lp
Wiki on it: https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Mewtwo_Ball

My other idea was pokeball customization, it would be nice to have the option to make custom texture pokeballs similar to custom pokemon, in a seperate folder of course and spawnable similar to pokemon with a CustomTexture spec, that way it gives more freedom to give full customization over the players experience, as well as opens a whole new door for things like particle effects and so on for pokeballs other than the premiere ball!

By Waldie
#206190 Perhaps add ingame pokeball customisation with the normal pokeballs, What I mean to say is atleast allow us to dye the pokeballs ingame. :-D
By proclarushtaonasat
#207131 There are other pokeballs as well. Team rocket has custom pokeballs with a big R on them. the third movie has crystal pokeballs in the Unown dream world.
Since the game has a quest system now, it would be cool, if those balls, just like the mewtwo balls were used by the respective characters, when you fight against them.

if you do a quest line based on the first movie, and fight mewtwo, (after encountering his armored form, earlier) youd have to beat his team of pokemon clones first, before you can fight him directly, as mewtwo called himself a trainer in the movie. It could be a mirror match, with mewtwo using the same team you do, but his pokemon are sent out in his own custom pokeballs.

Or if the regular rocket grunts that spawn sometimes had their R-balls.
By Tahlavos17
#210862 I hate to be that guy but I doubt that the Pixelmon Team will add anything of the nature they are more focused on getting all of the pokemon from the games added into the mod. I made a post a few years back about Ball Capsules and was told that it wouldn't be happening due to certain issues at the time. I could be wrong on this and we might see a update that adds these features to the mod but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
By SKyTheThunder
#210869 As far as I'm aware there's no hard "no" for such customization - but it would require quite a complex system for a relatively small cosmetic feature. While I'd like to see something in that regard, I don't think it's likely to happen soon.
JOIN THE TEAM