By BlueMoonLuna1130
#205406 hi, I'm here to suggest some features for the topics I listed above. I think that it would be possible to find certain points on the map where dynamax den's would be possible. and they have a chance of spawning in a dynamax Pokémon, and in some cases, would have a chance of spawning a gigantamax Pokémon. and wishing pieces would spawn a random dynamax pokemon, or gigantamax, one of the two. and when you hop into the beacon, it will give players a specific amount of time to join as well, and it would teleport you inside the den. as for eternamax, my previous idea is one idea that could happen, which if anyone wants to know what that is, here is a link:
https://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=27431

but here is another, in order to get eternamax, you would have to beat eternatus in a max raid battle with it being in its eternamax state. and that being the only way to get eternatus with its eternamax capability already included with it. as for gmax soup, i cant say much about that considering the isle of armor hasnt been released, but it could have a crafting, or cooking recipe for it. and it could give gigantamax features to whatever pokemon recieves it. as for dens, that is one topic that we will not know much about until the crown tundra gets released, but that could possibly give us a way to alternatively get legendary pokemon besides waiting for them to spawn.

JOIN THE TEAM