By Noxvern
#204774 Im making a pack of each generation of Pokémon (individually) with the screams taken from video games instead of the tv series. The problem is that not all Pokémon have sound inside the Mod and as much as I add those sounds the game does not detect them (For example Meloetta has no sound file in the original Mod, but I have downloaded the sound it produces in the game and still not heard) is there any way I can do it?

By Jay113355
#204775 You'll need to add them to the sounds.json file. and then add your edited version of that file into the resource pack you're creating.

Sidenote: You should not distribute your resource pack if you are using copyrighted sounds from the games. Its fine for personal use however.
By Noxvern
Jay113355 wrote:You'll need to add them to the sounds.json file. and then add your edited version of that file into the resource pack you're creating.

Sidenote: You should not distribute your resource pack if you are using copyrighted sounds from the games. Its fine for personal use however.

I added every scream of every pokémon existing is the mod, but at some point the game crash and I don't know why. I edited the sounds.jason file adding the new sounds in alphabetical order, same as you do in the file.
JOIN THE TEAM