By SirBidoof
#204687 When you edit an npc trainer, you can edit when the trainer can be battled; unlimited, once per mc day, once per day, once per player, or once. But I think there should be three more options for this; until defeated, until defeated per player, and ___ times. For "Until Defeated," the trainer will be able to be battled unlimited times until it is defeated. For "Until Defeated per player," each player will be able to battle this trainer unlimited times until they defeat it. And for "____ times," the amount of times this trainer can be battled can be edited.

By SKyTheThunder
#204693 Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know "once" and "once per player" both already work as "until defeated".
By SirBidoof
SKy2008 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know "once" and "once per player" both already work as "until defeated".

95% sure that if a trainer is set on once, then that trainer can only be battled once, and for once per player, each player can only battle the trainer once
By SKyTheThunder
#204698 I just tested. I am able to re-battle both just fine after losing or forfeiting to them. Only once I beat them once I'm unable to get into battle again.
By Flashback083
#204704 I also like to say i've made a plugin to make this feature "until defeated" for the others mode of trainer like per day, per mc day etc, if you like check it, @Flashback083#1995 on pixelmon discord !
(And also a premium plugin to set custom amount time before battle again)
By PoryGoshua
#204805 Since the Trainers are already able to be battled 'until defeat,' I would like to suggest the exact opposite: three new settings where the Trainers are only able to be battled once, once per MC day, and once per player; regardless of the outcome of the battle.
By SireSolo
PoryGoshua wrote:Since the Trainers are already able to be battled 'until defeat,' I would like to suggest the exact opposite: three new settings where the Trainers are only able to be battled once, once per MC day, and once per player; regardless of the outcome of the battle.

Meaning that whether you win or lose, no matter what happens, the trainer can only be fought Once, Once per MC day, or Once per Player... Kind of like in the games when you 1st battle your Rival. If you lose, you lose, no rebattles, while other trainers can be battled over and over again, until the player beats them, and sometimes even more than that...
JOIN THE TEAM