Should this be added?

100%
N/A
N/A
By Wishiwashi
#204415 Hello, I'm here to suggest a special texture for Pikachu. Most of us should know Detective Pikachu, an adventure game created by the Pokemon Company, which was turned into a live action movie.

I think there should be a special "Detective Pikachu" Pikachu texture. The texture would make Pikachu have the deerstalker (detective) hat and maybe a brown trench coat (this coat was worn by Detective Pikachu on the cover of the game, but wasn't worn by him for most of game or movie). Example: https://www.google.com/search?q=detecti ... wY6cbfFiUM:

I have a few ideas on how you would get this special texture, so the pixelmon team can choose either one of them.

1. Just simply right click your Pikachu with cocoa beans (because cocoa beans = closest thing to coffee in Minecraft)

2. if cocoa beans are used on the Pikachu, but the Pikachu has to know the move Detect (which Pikachu can learn via TM).

3. Detective Pikachu will randomly spawn in a village or in a house in a village (spawn rate will be slightly lower than regular Pikachu spawn rate, and catch rate should be around 120).

I hope this gets added, and I hope everyone else agrees with me. Have a nice day!

By Blue151
#204416 It would need a new model, not just a texture because it changes the shape of the Pokemon by adding a hat. I think it would be neat, but the amount of being doing models for Pixelmon seems short-staffed as is.
JOIN THE TEAM