By trollis76
#204324 Hello!
I'd like to suggest adding a marking system to the pokemon in the PC (and possibly outside too if that makes the feature simpler).
Just six buttons that can be pressed to toggle them between dim and bright to enable the player to better sort their pokes. These could be visible when hovering inside the PC, but even only being visible in the summary page would be incredibly helpful. In the original games these have different shapes but if they'd be simpler to implement asone shape that works too!

These markers are one of the most vital features for me in any pokemon game - although more useful when they were changed from 4 markers to 6. They can be used to signify the IVs of the pokemon, and thus enables you to mark its IVs so that you can later see them without having to remove it from the PC to check. I am sure I am not the only one who would really appreciate this feature!

TLDR: Give us 6 markers for each pokemon within the PC so we can easier keep track of IVs!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you will consider my suggestion!

JOIN THE TEAM