By BlueMoonLuna1130
#198520 hey, I know that there is going to be another update revolving gen 4 coming soon and I thought I would post some suggestions for the legends. so as you know, the lake trio has already been released. for manaphy, I would suggest finding manaphy in a natural temple underwater, kind of like the ocean monuments in regular Minecraft, only a completely different temple. for phione, we obviously know how to get that and that's breeding a manaphy with a ditto. now revolving heatran, there should be natural volcanoes in the mod that occasionally spawn that would occasionally spawn a heatran inside it. now moving onto shaymin, it would spawn in a flower forest and in the flower forest would spawn gracidia flowers in order to change its form. now for the lunar legends, darkrai and cresselia, it would spawn at a shrine of some sort and depending on if the moon is a full moon or a new moon, it would spawn that legend with some conditions to spawn it. darkrai=new moon, and cresselia=full moon. now for the creation trio, there should be a natural monument called spear pillar(from the games) to spawn it at. first, you would need all three lake guardians, then once you have those placed, you would spawn in either/both dialga or palkia depending on the conditions, dialga would have to have the adamant orb, and palkia would have to have the lustrous orb, but if you have both, you could spawn both of them. now onto giratina, you would need both dialga, and palkia in your party, and the griseous orb to spawn it, you would then be teleported to a new dimension called the distortion world(again, from the games) and you would then see giratina and get to battle him, once you either defeat or capture giratina, you would then be pushed back to spear pillar.
now for arceus, you would need all the plates for arceus, and all three members of the creation trio, once someone has those conditions in play, arceus would reveal itself. then you can battle/capture it.

disclaimer: this is mostly, if not, all based off of information that I got from either the games or the movies/TV show. so I don't own the ideas to any of this. the info has been slightly altered so that its usable by the pixelmon community. feel free to reply back on why this would or would not work.

By Mixing
#198524 These are really good ideas great job! the only down sides I can think of is server based problems. Using your volcano method for heatran, it would be difficult for pixelmon servers to just implement a whole volcano unless they rolled back the server and got a new map, thats the first I thought of when I read it. But dont get me wrong I think these are good ideas :3
By azh2002ar
#198536 First , manaphy way is look hard , because the team can"t build an underwater temple and make it spawn in the same time with manaphy.
and heatran can spawn just in extreme hills biom so , dont need a volcano( just like other legendaries ). but giratina and dialga and palkia its look hard and need much work .
but shaymin can spawn in flower forest and gracidia flowers can obtain as a drop from bosses. darkrai and cresselia spawn way is good
By Rasgnarok
#198669 New dimensions are not possible in a forge-only setup without being extremely hard. Also, not achievable for most servers, whom use Spongeforge for multiworld support. If anything, Girantina can spawn in the End. But even then, I doubt the devs want to try out other dimensions.

As for the rest, they all require structures to be built, and most times, that's what gets the devs to just release them on a different time/biome. If you want these done, I suggest you look into the Assets section and start submitting temples and shrines.
By MoeBoy76
#198672 New dimensions are possible in a Forge setup but none of us on the dev team are experienced enough to warrant making the mod unperformant for just 1 Pokémon and we will not be adding anything to Vanilla or modded dimensions that are not the Overworld (or our own) by default
JOIN THE TEAM