By ExodusCDrake
#198482 I'm not sure if anyone has posted this, but hasn't anyone ever had a lot of lag when near a load of apcricorn trees?I have a decent computer and whenever I go near a plot of apricorn my fps drop from 70 to around 30-40. Is there chance that can be fix in some sort of way, I understand that the trees are entities in some way, like maybe reduce the model size, an up to date remodel that's better coded?

Also, even started a world with and there were no pixelmon to faint that had food related item drops and you would run low on hunger, maybe even be so unlucky as to die (That being said, with configs being set for no mc mobs to spawn)? What if in some way, shape, or form there was a way to use apricorn for food? Maybe apricorn pie, heck even put some fun little descriptions for each pie using different apricorn, like a yellow pie would have a description saying it's "This pie is very sour, good luck not puckering your lips in disgust" or something fun like that? It's an aesthetic feature that would give a little more to the game in the start of a new world, Give a bit more to a set of items with only a single real use. Another idea is that the berries can be used as dye to save the player using lapis and is just another feature that gives a bit more to something with minimal uses and features.

JOIN THE TEAM