By dnnb
#193688 Again please forgive me if this is a repost. I could not find a search function for this forum and I didn't see this idea in the first 5 or 10 pages when I searched manually.

Self Battles

This is a kind of a poké-pipe-dream, but wouldn't it be neat to be able to single battle your own pokémon? It would probably have to be done in a way that didn't provide XP or EVs to prevent making powerleveling even easier. I think it would be a cool feature to test your pokes against other likely to encounter pokes. Basically just throw one poké and then throw another poké at it, and then control both sides of the battle. The only reward would be seeing how poké A does against poké B. Thanks again for your time.

By Some Body
#193690 The amount of effort needed to make this work on a single client combined with how few people would actually use this makes it not worthwhile to implement.
By dnnb
#193692 Thanks for being straight-forward, that's definitely true. Like I said it's more of a neat idea for some point in the future when the mod is more polished than a gamefreak release and we are all old and gray lol. Obviously there are higher priority things to work on. Keep up the good work, this mod is already a blast to play as is! :-D :-D
JOIN THE TEAM