By dnnb
#193687 Forgive me if this is a repost. If there is a search function for this forum I couldn't find it so I manually searched the first 5 or 10 pages and didn't see this idea mentioned.

Poke Switch-Ins

In an official pokémon game when an opponent's pokémon faints you are given the chance to switch-in a pokémon as they do. (trainer is about to send in "X" pokemon, would you like to switch pokémon?) I'm sure you are all aware of the mechanics of a pokémon battle, and therefore realize how much this changes the dynamic of a team battle. I assume there must be a reason this feature is different from the traditional mechanics, because I can't imagine this was simply overlooked. I am curious if this is something we may see implemented in the future. Thanks for your time.

By Some Body
#193689 I will be expanding the rules that can be set during a battle, so I can add this as an option. However, it is only a viable option against NPCs and not other players.
By dnnb
#193691 Hey beggars can't be choosers right? I wouldn't mean to suggest rewriting the book of pixelmon, so any implementation of this you can find the time for would be welcomed.
JOIN THE TEAM